Hey you! Yeah you. I have no idea what this blog is going to be about. I haven't written in a while. It's been an intersting week or so since I last posted in blog world. Let me share a few thoughts. In the past week or so my computer and I became enemies. There is no more Mel trying to get along with it... it has something out for me and I am about to use my Tae-bo skills on it. Here's the real frustrating part for me... I lost about a year and a half of files.... BACKUP people BACK YOUR STUFF UP! (ha ha that reminds me of a song)
Tomorrow is my day off... YEA!!!!!!! I am going bike shopping in the morning! Doesn't that sound exciting? Jennifer and I will be riding in a 65 mile ride on March 25th. I can't imagine how ones butt may feel after that... ouch! I am muy excited about a new bike though and I can't wait to get riding again up in Sacramento.
I am teaching confirmation all day saturday with grace and pete to some high schoolers and their parents... then I teach to 7th graders on sunday. On Monday I have another big meeting with the Sacramento Rivercats... I hope some people show up to it.
ok I am sooo beyond tired.....I haven't slept well the past 3 nights. I hope that changes cause I love my sleep.
Have a great one!
No comments:
Post a Comment