Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Meery Christmas everyone! I'm writing to you from the Sacramento Airport anxiously waiting to get to St. Louis to celebrate Christmas tonight with family and friends. I was driving from Lodi to Galt early this morning to get a ride to the airport. As I was driving on the country roads I saw a rainbow. Though I was by myself I said, "That's just like you God... go ahead and remind us of why we are celebrating today by sky writing it" That's right.. We are celebrating because all of God's promises have come and will come true. One of my favorite Sunday School songs reminds me of this, "A rainbow is a promise that God is in control, A rainbow is a promise that He'll never let us go"

As we celebrate, remember that God is in control and He promises that. He is so in control He knew that over 2000 years ago he needed (well we needed it, God wanted to) to send his Son to so that he would eventually die on the cross to save us from our sins.

Much love and Blessings.. its time for me to get on a flight!
Love,
Mel

No comments: