She's in Heaven, what a blessing! Samantha died on Thursday night at 6:34PM. She is in heaven now worshipping her Jesus face to face and I can only imagine that she is standing in awe of him and just smiling in adoration, respect and absolute joy that she is with her Savior!
I saw Samantha about 30 minutes before she died. I wanted to say good-bye, I wanted to tell her thank you but her mommy and aunt were in the room and I just didn't feel right. I thanked God for her and who she has been in so many people's lives.
Samantha,
Thank you for showing me how to put Jesus first, others second and to think about myself last.
Thank you for smiling even when it was tough!
Thank you for teaching me how to witness.
Thank you for shining your light so bright.
Thank you for always respecting me, for telling me thank you all the time.
Thank you for telling me jokes, even when I was crying because of what you were going through
Thank you for focusing on Jesus when you could have been focusing on not being able to see or your tumor or your unique situation.
Thank you for teaching me that the best thing to be is yourself.
Thank you for leting everyone know that they are are child of God.
Thank you for your tight hugs that you gave until your body wouldn't let you.
Thank you Jesus for letting us know Samantha, even if it was only for almost 14 years... We are so blessed Jesus to know her or know of her. Thank you Jesus for blessings thousands of people's lives with this amazing child. Thank you Jesus for the peace you give us by promising eternal life to those who put their faith in you. Jesus, thank you for your arms of love.
1 comment:
And that's the greatest thing about God...when we can no longer handle this world and the junk that sometimes comes into it and our lives here...he takes us home to himself!
Praise Jesus for Samantha...and for the fact that she is with her savior! That is Good News!
Post a Comment